[TYPO3-templavoila] Creating FCE manually

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Aug 5 13:07:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

>> Yes, in my case I think I'll parse the flexform.xml file and generate
>> the empty XML structure with %s placeholders for sprintf. This way,
>> I'll be able to configure it within my extension...
 >
> Yes but it will become more complex when multible languages come into play
> :|

No it won't because I was told once by Dmitry that it wasn't a good idea
to use flexform integrated mechanism for localization as the flexform
becomes more complicated, handling too and editors do not understand why
sometimes they have to create additional translated records and page
overlays, and sometimes they may configure all translations at once.

But it's up to you.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers