[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila - "No Conent Found!"

Hahnefeld Bjoern bjoern.hahnefeld at dallmeier-electronic.com
Fri Sep 14 10:53:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

We are having problems with TemplaVoila since we have moved to a new server. Mappings which worked up to then are now no longer recognized. The related marker displays "no content found" instead (see attached).

I really have no idea how to fix this. Since the mappings have already worked, this has to be due to the new server. I already thought about the locales or coding. But this does not seem to be the reason according to the operator of the server.

Do you have any ideas about this? I appreciate any suggestions!

Best regards

Björn