[TYPO3-templavoila] Relative links starting with anchor improperly prefixed with directory path in html template

Rino Razzi razzi at archicoop.it
Wed Sep 5 18:17:56 CEST 2007

Hi everybody.

I'm using TV 1.3.3 with Typo3 4.1.2.

In my HTML template I have some relative link with anchor only like this:

When the template file is used, Templavoila adds the directory path
of the file ("fileadmin/templates/") as a prefix to the link:

I need to not add directory path prefix for relative link like this
while for other relative links (like, for example, this one:
"href="/css/main.css") i want directory path to be prefixed.

I tried to search on the web and I found :

1) bug 5418  (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5418).
This bug is still open. I tried to comment out prefixResourcePath()
in cm1/index.php as proposed by Olaf.
In this way templavoila don't prefix directory path for ALL relative
links in the template file.
But what I need is a way to exclude directory path prefix only for
relative links composed by anchor (Example: #top ).

2) bug 4703  (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4703).
This bug is closed as resolved but the solution proposed by Dmitry
Dulepov doesm't run for me.

3) discussion in Typo3-English-Mailinglist at this thread:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2007-January/035582.html.
Here there are some work around but not a real solution of the problem.

Has anyone any suggestion?

Thank in advance

Rino Razzi