[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - html table with variable rows and columns

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Tue Sep 4 12:59:31 CEST 2007

Hi at all!
I know that is possible to create a table with fixed columns and
variable rows, like in the example "Creating a 'pseudo-record' list" in
the "Futuristic Template Building" document.

But I would like to create an FCE with a table with variable rows and
columns.

Is it possible?
Did u ever made something like this?

I could use the standard table content element, but i need to create a
product detail page and i would like to give to the editor a single FCE
to fill with all the product's data (name; images; table's data; etc.).

Else, is it possible to create a FCE with a field that "calls" the
standard table content? This could solve the problem.

Best regards, ian.