[TYPO3-templavoila] Plaintext directmails using FCE's?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at v-int.nl
Wed Oct 17 07:16:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to configure directmail for a client whose site uses
TemplaVoila. The HTML version of the mails work fine but the plain
text version of the mail is harder to configure. I've found the
rss_tv_text extension which is of some help but I don't think it can
handle flexible content elements. Did anyone succeed in configuring
this properly? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Bart

Bart Veldhuizen, Veldhuizen Interactive.  Tel: 06-420 67 330
website analyse & advies | content management systemen