[TYPO3-templavoila] wrapping the content of a DS attribute field

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:14:00 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I created a FCE with a field mapping the src attribute of an iframe. Now
I'd like to add some GPVars for tracking purposes to this field.
The following is the Data Structure. How can I add the specific
TypoScript? I always loose my content entered in the backend I I try
some wrap or so.

Regards,
Sebastian

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
        <langDisable>1</langDisable>
    <ROOT type="array">
        <tx_templavoila type="array">
            <title>ROOT</title>
            <description>Select the HTML element on the page which you
want to be the overall container element for the template.</description>
        </tx_templavoila>
        <type>array</type>
        <el type="array">
            <field_title type="array">