[TYPO3-templavoila] Adding Text/HTML to the content in TemplaVoila

Uwe Grohne uwe at grohne.de
Thu Nov 1 15:11:19 CET 2007

Great tip, I already used optionsplit, but it didn't came to my mind, to use
it here ;)

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work, the following TS

tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = | Test1 |*| |Test2 |*| |Test3

results in "Test1" being added after every Content Element. It seems, that
the option split is just ignored :(

news:mailman.1.1193816627.24531.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...