[TYPO3-templavoila] Adding Text/HTML to the contentin TemplaVoila

Uwe Grohne uwe at grohne.de
Thu Nov 1 15:03:22 CET 2007

Thanks for the tip. I knew this solution, but I wanted to have all of this
in the TS template, because in a few months, I won't remember having changed
anything in there ;)

"Sebastian Fischer" <s.fischer at b-und-h.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.4258.1193816567.20721.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Uwe,

if you take a look into the ds record of the templa template you will find
something like:

<TypoScript><![CDATA[
10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content
10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
                    ]]></TypoScript>
<oldStyleColumnNumber
type="integer">0</oldStyleColumnNumber>
</tx_templavoila>

for the content rendering.

Now its possible to add typoscript at the end like:

20 = TEXT
20.value = something

Hope that is a solution for you. If you need the default added content to be
searchable, then put all stuff inside a COA and wrap it according to the
records part.

With kind regards

Sebastian Fischer
Interaktive Medien
Fon +49 (0) 23 64. 93 80-47

Buttgereit und Heidenreich GmbH Design-Agentur
Turmstraße 34 45721 Haltern am See Fon +49 (0) 23 64. 93 80-0 Fax -19
mail at b-und-h.de www.b-und-h.de

Geschäftsführer: Michael Buttgereit, Wolfram Heidenreich Sitz: Haltern am
See
Amtsgericht Gelsenkirchen, HRB 5494 Ust.-Id.-Nr. DE 813735940

Content-Management mit Typo3: Unter www.burg.de finden Sie ein Beispiel
für eines unserer Projekte mit komplexem Produktkatalog und PDF-Generator.