[TYPO3-templavoila] Gifbuilder: image field does not contain proper path

Bart Veldhuizen [V-INT] bart at v-int.nl
Mon May 28 13:28:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use a GIFBUILDER object in an FCE. Everything works
fine, but I run into a snag when I try to use a file from an Image
Field in the FCE. Here's the code that I call from the FCE:

lib.graphic_test = IMAGE
lib.graphic_test {

	file = GIFBUILDER
	file {
		XY = 420,204
		format = jpg

		10 = IMAGE
		10 {
			file.field = field_image_file
		}
}

What happens is that file.field will now contain the name of the
image file (say, 'kids.png'), but it does not include the proper path
( 'uploads/tx_templavoila'), so the GIFBUILDER object can't do its
job. I tried wrapping the file object with the proper path, but this
does not seem to work. Any ideas on how I could fix this?

Cheers,

Bart