[TYPO3-templavoila] How to include a IE stylesheet in TV?

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sun May 27 20:45:25 CEST 2007

And that's where my problem started: How can I do that with more as one
template in use.
In other words, is there a (kind of) condition to detect wich template
is used for a particular page? Only in that way, I think, it's possible
to connect the right explorer-stylesheet to the right webpage/TV-template.

Hope you have a solution for this problem.

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg