[TYPO3-templavoila] TypoScriptObjectPath and lib.something = USER

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat May 19 07:02:22 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas

> <TypoScript><![CDATA[
>    10 = TEXT
>    10.data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.uid
>    10.wrap = preWrap | postWrap
> ]]></TypoScript>

Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately I cannot see how this piece of
TS-Code is related to my problem :-(( I do not want to access the parent
record (which would be the current page record), but assign an object of
type USER to my Editing type TypoScript Object Path. The mapping and the
path are correct, because I can assign every other object type (TEXT
etc) to it. Even if I make the whole thing an extension, it does work. I
only may not say lib.shared_portaltitle = USER.

Ciao, Uschi