[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoilà and user rights

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon May 7 15:48:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm having trouble setting up proper user rights and I think it is
related to the use of TV (at least I don't have problems when trying to
set up something similar for a site using the traditional page module).

I have defined an "Editors" group, that can without problems add content
to pages (in the TV page module). However they can neither remove
(unlink) some content neither create a reference.

What specific fields need to be authorised in the "Allowed
excludefields:" so that these operations are possible?

Thanks for any hint

--

Francois Suter