[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 4 17:47:16 CEST 2007

Hi!

Michael Bakonyi wrote:
> What you mean is the form of the plugin, when inserted as
> content-elment. What I meant was the form of the FCE. But I'm sure this
> one looks wrong, because there are no fields to insert text and the
> sections doesn't work correctly either.

You cannot use mininews as FCE. It is a plugin and can be used only as
plugin. Same for its template, it cannot be used as FCE.

> I'll just send you the login. When you've got time have a look at it if
> you want. Maybe I just did something little stupid wrong and I don't
> want to waste your time when you search for the error on your system. If
> you doesn't have the time, that's okay of course.

Well, I provide free support only in forums in my free time. Any
personal support is not free unless I am personally interested. Sorry :(

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs