[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed May 2 16:47:49 CEST 2007

Hey,

well, couldn't we have something in me_templavoilalayout that fixes
this? Like a wrapper in the markers that define the IDs etc needed...

I haven't looked at the code yet, so these are just random thoughts.

There has to be a way to combine those two great things!

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Nikolas Hagelstein kirjoitti:
>> Hi guys,
>>> nope...
>>> me_templavoilalayout ext is deleted like written.. caches are
>>> cleared...
>>> drag'n'drop ext is installed twice.. and caches are cleared! But it
>>> still doesn't work :-(
>> Dragn drop probably doesnt work in combination with any plugin that
>> makes structural changes to be layout !
>> If you are aware of any plugins that you would like to be compatible
>> drop me a message and i ll have a look at
>
> And on the base of the code seems not to work with
> integrated me_templavoilalayout
>
> if ($flagRenderBeLayout==TRUE) {

> 				} else {

> $tmpArr=$subElementPointer;
> unset($tmpArr['position']);
> 					$cellID=$this->apiObj->flexform_getStringFromPointer($tmpArr);
> $cells[]='<td id="'.$cellID...
>
> $this->sortables[]=$cellID;
>
> Only in default rendering the content area gets needed $cellID variable.
> Presumably permanenty doesn't work with own layouts.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org