[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed May 2 16:43:17 CEST 2007

Nikolas Hagelstein kirjoitti:
> Hi guys,
>> nope...
>> me_templavoilalayout ext is deleted like written.. caches are
>> cleared...
>> drag'n'drop ext is installed twice.. and caches are cleared! But it
>> still doesn't work :-(
> Dragn drop probably doesnt work in combination with any plugin that
> makes structural changes to be layout !
> If you are aware of any plugins that you would like to be compatible
> drop me a message and i ll have a look at

And on the base of the code seems not to work with
integrated me_templavoilalayout

if ($flagRenderBeLayout==TRUE) {

				} else {

$tmpArr=$subElementPointer;
unset($tmpArr['position']);
					$cellID=$this->apiObj->flexform_getStringFromPointer($tmpArr);
$cells[]='<td id="'.$cellID...

$this->sortables[]=$cellID;

Only in default rendering the content area gets needed $cellID variable.
Presumably permanenty doesn't work with own layouts.