[TYPO3-templavoila] Container for Elements / Sections and their output

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:17:14 CET 2007

Andreas Jonderko wrote:
> as you already know, im trying to make an ajax based framework which
> uses TV as Templateengine to map elements.. after they are mapped i try
> to parse the mapping information into javascript $$ prototype notation.
> But I have some problems with sections and containers. If i map the
> second class in a div Box(e.g. myClass) so the map information: is
> ["MAP_EL"]=>"div.myClass[2]", but in the resulting template there is of
> course only one myClass so it should be [1]. So I would need something
> like Mappinginformation about the NEW result template, and not about the
> origin template ... Is it possible to get information from TV how it
> would be rendered ?

Hard to answer without looking to the code. Current ode for mapping
interface is quite complex due to many historical changes...

> The other problem is with more than one sections and containers, so TV
> get lost, and dont produce the sections! Is it a bug?

No, it is a feature. It is not TV but typo3 who does not allow nested
sections. It is as simple as that: nested sections are not allowed.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs