[TYPO3-templavoila] Container for Elements / Sections and their output

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 23 21:01:58 CET 2007

Thanks for the fast answer Dmitry,

as you already know, im trying to make an ajax based framework which
uses TV as Templateengine to map elements.. after they are mapped i try
to parse the mapping information into javascript $$ prototype notation.
But I have some problems with sections and containers. If i map the
second class in a div Box(e.g. myClass) so the map information: is
["MAP_EL"]=>"div.myClass[2]", but in the resulting template there is of
course only one myClass so it should be [1]. So I would need something
like Mappinginformation about the NEW result template, and not about the
origin template ... Is it possible to get information from TV how it
would be rendered ?

The other problem is with more than one sections and containers, so TV
get lost, and dont produce the sections! Is it a bug?

Original Template:

mapped as: (tx_templavoila_tmplobj:templatemapping)

SECTION	div.section[2] 		(OUTER)
-CONTAINER	div.section[1] div.container[1] 	(OUTER)
--Element	div.container[1] div.element[1]/INNER

otherSECTION: div.section[1] 	(OUTER)
-otherCONTAINER div.section[1] div.container[1] 	(OUTER)
--otherElement div.container[1] div.element[1]/INNER

So, i created the above 2 sections, first one is mapped to the second
section, and the second to the first section class. When i created only
one section as above, the result structure was WITH the section class
printed, and with a second section the result is WITHOUT the section DIV!

If i want to get mapping information of otherContainer or Container,
they would return the same result... this is strange ;D

Maybe you can help me out of this problems ?

Best regards,
Andreas Jonderko