[TYPO3-templavoila] Funky page view

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Thu Mar 15 05:07:59 CET 2007

Simon Browning wrote:
> I originally posted this in t.english, but realize this is probably the
> proper place for it.

Just noticed that there is a js error on the page.  Popping open the ff
error console, I see lines like this:

...mydomain.../typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/typo3temp/stylesheet_a6f10f358b.css

which is clearly incorrect, typo3temp isn't inside mod1.  That explains
why I'm seeing the root page.

The question is though why is it doing this?  Is there a constant value
I need to set somewhere?  I've never encountered this before.

Any help, most appreciated.  Thank you.

Simon