[TYPO3-templavoila] Funky page view

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Thu Mar 15 04:38:01 CET 2007

I originally posted this in t.english, but realize this is probably the
proper place for it.

One one of our sites the page view in the back end is messed up.  It's
showing the root page of the website but without the stylesheet - its
almost like "View" view, but only showing the root page and without the
stylesheet.

It was t3 3.81 with templavoila .4.  Hoping it was some weird glitch and
upgrading t3 would the issue I upped the site to 4.1  and TV 1.3,
however no go, same issue.

This happened immediately following adding a second top top level page
(immediately under the site root - id=0) for a second domain.  We've
done this plenty of times in the past, no issue.

The sites been up for a couple of years.  FE is fine, just BE page view
is messed up.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Simon