[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with adding new elements

ck at ckworld.ch ck at ckworld.ch
Thu Jun 21 11:23:38 CEST 2007

hi all

i added a new element in the datastructure

<field_langmenu type="array">
    <tx_templavoila type="array">
     <sample_data type="array">
      <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>

i tried to build a language menu with THE languageMenu.php (original)
but it doesent work the FE shows nothing.

my TS Script Setup look like:
lib.langMenu = PHP_SCRIPT
lib.langMenu.file = fileadmin/media/scripts/languageMenu.php

so i testet a simple text:
lib.langMenu = TEXT
lib.langMenu.value = TEST

this one works well. I see the "TEST" in FE. i dont known the reason why the 
php script not shown. i already tried with a simple echo in the php file, 
doesnt work...after i changed the type of editing type from typoscript to 
ce, ce doesnt work . the only thing which works is a "Rich text editor for 

Typo3 4.1.1
TemplaVoila 1.3.1


More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list