[TYPO3-templavoila] Create a HMENU using TV

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Tue Jun 12 02:17:26 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Perkhofer wrote:
> Its easy to add an Image field to the DS, but how do I programme the TS
> to use the image for teh menu?
>   altImgResource.import.field = field_menuicon
> does not work.

As far as I understand TV that _should_ work, _if_ 'field_menuicon' is
at the "same level" as your menu. In terms of the XML in the DS
'field_menuicon' must be a sibling of 'field_menu' (insert your name
here). Also the line

> altImgResource.import = uploads/media/

must be changed to (I think)

altImgResource.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/

But someone with better knowledge will (hopefully) jump in.

HTH, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)