[TYPO3-templavoila] CE not displaying...

Paul Blondiaux paul.blondiaux at typo3.ma
Sat Jun 9 15:28:34 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I'm using TV since it's early beginning and I don't understand its "new"
behavior.

I'm using TYPO3 4.1.1 with TV 1.3.1with no other TV related ext. installed.

The error comes out on both a local MAMP install (MacBook) and remote
install (J.Weiland Hosting).

The error seems to vanish when I downgrade in 1.0.0.

SO... the error is : after mapping, creating TS (with CSS_styled...) I
can't have any Content Element displaying in FE.

If I change the mapping mode of my CE in RTE, or any other type, works
(on every versions of TV).

Any Idea ? Or am I burning out ?

Thanks again

paul