[TYPO3-templavoila] Template record will not parse brackets

Sabine Weiß dr.sabine.weiss at t-online.de
Sat Jun 9 15:25:52 CEST 2007

Hi Sina,

I am not sure if I understand your issue completely, probably because I
am still relatively new to the TV topic. May I ask some questions to
help me comprehend.

 > The page loads, but the main content elements don't. I read that it's
> because I didn't load CSS Styled Content into the template. I tried to edit
> the template record to include that extension, but it wouldn't let me. I
> played around with it, and finally found out that it won't let me edit it
> because template setup had brackets in it...

Did you try to load the CSS Styled Content via

	Web > Template > "Click here to edit whole template record"
	for your page and then use the
	"Include static (from extensions)"?

And this didn't work which is why you then took a look at "Setup"?

And what kind of brackets did you replace? Can you show part of the
relevant coding?

Sorry for not being helpful at all,

Sabine