[TYPO3-templavoila] Get rid of the bad concept used/unused elements?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Jan 29 11:50:53 CET 2007

John Diller
> "Tapio Markula" <tapio.markula at atwebteam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1164290882.12320.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi
>>
>> The concept 'Unused/used elements' it today the *main* reason,
>> why I personally don't use TemplaVoila.
> [...]
>> Then normal users could get rid that bad concept.
>
> Hi Tapio,
>
> I would say you really do NOT have understood the extension templa voila,
> the meaning and the using.
> So please before claiming other peoples things are "bad concept",
> "confusing" or anything bad.

Maybe but I have done with it some customers sites together with some
other people. We agreed that unused elements is somelevel confusing,
because there so many kinds of elements
* normal visible
* marked as hidden
* deleted
* unused

unused elements reseble hidden or deleted elements, but it not the same.
less different types would make editing at least for some editors easier.
Anyway the concept is confusing for some people because it has been that
for me. You can't say that it is not confusing if it really is.