[TYPO3-templavoila] Backend Layouts for TV

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Jan 24 18:35:03 CET 2007

Dmitry,

Thanks for all your work getting versions 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 of TemplaVoila
out this week!  I've got a question on the roadmap for future versions
of TV.  This isn't an immediate concern on our end, but we are trying to
get a feel for whether this might be available in the future.

Currently, its not possible to style the TV Page Module based on the
selected Data Structure. This would include setting the layouts and
widths of various content areas to reflect their frontend appearance.

There are a couple extension (rmd_tv_decorator and me_templavoilalayout)
and a patch on the bugtracker (#4387) for this ability.  I don't know if
any of these are actually the right solution, but they do show there's
at least some interest in the feature :)

Is configurable backend layouts something you've thought about adding in
future versions of TemplaVoila?  If so, is this something we could
provide some assistance with through a patch or something like that?

Thanks,
Jeff