[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 23 09:22:50 CET 2007

Hi!

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> Here is the DS. Sorry about that! :)

I felt that I know where the problem could be :D And seems like it is
very easy to solve :)

>             <field_submenu type="array">
>                 <tx_templavoila type="array">

<skip>

>                     <eType>ce</eType>
>                     <eType_EXTRA type="array">
>                         <objPath>lib.myObject</objPath>
>                     </eType_EXTRA>
>                     <TypoScriptObjPath>lib.subMenu</TypoScriptObjPath>

<skip>

>                     <TypoScript>
>     10= RECORDS
>     10.source.current=1
>     10.tables = tt_content
>     10.wrap = &lt;!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--&gt; | &lt;!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--&gt;
>                     </TypoScript>

So, here it is: you have "ce" field with TS to fetch content records.
This is ok. However you have this thing in DS:

 >                     <TypoScriptObjPath>lib.subMenu</TypoScriptObjPath>

It completely overrides your TS and tries to use lib.submenu instead. It
is the same like removing <TypoScript> at all and using lib.submenu
instead. I gues lib.submenu does not exist in your main setup, thus
making empty output.

This problem was very common in the past but I made a fix that ignored
<TypoScriptObjPath> for "ce" fields. However several people (including
Kasper) immediately complained. So I did another fix, which is visible
in ChangeLog as:

 > # Better fix for bug 2691: now mapping module unsets
 >                   TypoScriptObjectPath when
 >                   eType != 'TypoScriptObject', pi1 is reverted
 >                   (Kasper's request for Dassault)

What you need to do is go to edit your DS record and remove that line
from your DS. You will have your content back :)

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs