[TYPO3-templavoila] ANN: TemplaVoila 1.2

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Sun Jan 21 19:23:19 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> TemplaVoila 1.2 is released. Here is what in this new version:
>
>  # Fixed bug 4812: RTE field does not respect system RTE configuration

First of all: Thank you for the release. I right away installed it and
the normal stuff works fine (was not yet able to test the area of
changing DS/TO or adding new templates).

However you wrote, that a bug about RTE was fixed. Since days I am
trying to find why the RTE behaves different in FCE. (see my posting
here dd. January 16).

But even with the new 1.2 Release the RTE in the TCE behaves different
from the RTE used in the standard "Text"-Element.

I made a testpage with two RTE-areas (right is part of the FCE - below
the image is the Text-area) The FCE does not show the raqou before the
link as it is supposed to.

http://www.onesimus-dienste.de/index.php?id=54

Does anybody has any idea about this ?

Tom