[TYPO3-templavoila] About bug 3143

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 22 11:12:01 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

First of all, let me say that this mail should not be taken as a
criticism, just trying to understand the situation. I'm very happy about
the release of TV 1.2.0 and the tabbed interface is really neat. Still,
the following bug is not resolved:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3143

I know that there are lots of bugs, but this one has a patch. I also
understand that patches must be tried and tested, so I would like to say
this: I have been using the proposed patch in production for months now
and haven't stumbled on any negative side effects. I know, this doesn't
mean that there aren't any, but it is rather positive.

Is there any hope of seeing this bug fixed in the near future?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter