[TYPO3-templavoila] Access header of FCE

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 19 11:44:58 CET 2007

Hi!

Marc Ehret wrote:
> Stefan Völker wrote:
>> Is it possible, to add some TS to the DS, so that the Value of the
>> FCE-Header is automatically copied to the Header of tt_content?
>>
>> That would be really nice!
>
> How about a simple field / checkbox when mapping the fields:
>
> O Use this as tt_content header

Well, if you add "Fly" button to your car, it does not mean that it now
can fly. It will need many changes before it can fly and those changes
are not so simple. Same here: just checkbox will not change how typo3
treats flexforms and normal fields.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs