[TYPO3-templavoila] how to map to a body attribute?

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Fri Jan 19 12:00:14 CET 2007

Hi there!

How can i map a Object Path to an attribute of the body tag (class="" in my case)?
I tried it with an INNER mapping for ROOT, but then i cannot access the attribute
in the next step.
I tried it with an OUTER mapping and can access the attribute in the next
step but in the resulting HTML there are now two body tags (<body> and
So whats the recommended procedure for this?

No, i do not want another div in my code.

Thanks in advance for helpful hints.

--
MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15