[TYPO3-templavoila] TCAdefaults doesn't work with Wizard

Marc Ehret marc.ehret at gmx.net
Thu Jan 18 18:15:36 CET 2007

Hi!

>> tt_content.sys_language_uid should be set to -1 (all Languages)
>> Recommended by Kasper in the Localization Guide.
>
> Where? I could not find that Kasper recommends to set it this way...
>
> sys_language_uid is a special field, it is not like header, text or
> image. It is set and updated by system when user selects/creates
> language record.

Kasper recommends to set "Language" of FCE to "[All]".

This can be done manually when inserting a new FCE. The better way of
doing that: TCAdefaults.tt_content.sys_language_uid = -1

It works when inserting a FCE with list-module but not with tv-wizard.
And I know for sure that it worked with some earlier versions of TV.
Please don't ask which one :) but probably 1.0 as Robert told after he
had resolved bug 1334.

Marc