[TYPO3-templavoila] Access header of FCE

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 17 09:19:20 CET 2007

Hi!

Marc Ehret wrote:
> Is it possible to fill the header of tt_content with the content of a
> fce-field?

No, typo3 does not support this (not a templavoila but typo3 core
limitation!)

> There are several reasons to do that:
>
> - When using both the be-user has to fill in the same headline twice.

Use only FCE header

> - When using only a fce-field as headline, the tt-content header is empty.

If you always use FCE for header, you can hide tt_content header field
in forms using TSConfig

> - When using only the tt-content header I can access it within the fce,
> but I can not localize it like fce-fields.

You can localize tt_content header if your page DS uses correct
localization settings.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs