[TYPO3-templavoila] Access header of FCE

Marc Ehret marc.ehret at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 17:18:52 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Christian Guse wrote:
>> Is there a way to access the header of a FCE within the DS?
>
> Header is a field in tt_content table. Access to such fields was added
> in tv version 1.1.0. Look in the manual, search for "parent record" there.

Is it possible to fill the header of tt_content with the content of a
fce-field?

There are several reasons to do that:

- When using both the be-user has to fill in the same headline twice.
- When using only a fce-field as headline, the tt-content header is empty.
- When using only the tt-content header I can access it within the fce,
but I can not localize it like fce-fields.

Any hints how to solve this?

Marc