[TYPO3-templavoila] strange FE rendering of images

Karl info at thisisretro.com
Mon Feb 19 21:37:45 CET 2007

I have recently setup a site in Typo3 4.04 using TV 1.1.1

I had set up user permissions for someone that was happy to add content
and change images in areas I had mapped out until tonight when uploading
an image it did not render in the frontend only a plain white image
although the backend looks fine.

I tried this a few times on different pages and nothing although the
existing images in these areas are fine, could it be that my hosting
company changed something?

When I try adding images into another mapped content area it works well

Regards

Karl