[TYPO3-templavoila] locationData error for jumpurl in TV Templates

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 12 12:00:41 CET 2007

Hi!

Simon Tuck wrote:
> I posted this to the english list but got no answer, I'm not sure if
> this is a TV problem or a different issue. Basically I'm trying to
> insert a filedownload into a TV field and I would like to set secure
> jumpurl, but I consistently get an error when I click the file download:
>
> jumpurl Secure: locationData, 50:_NO_TABLE:, was not accessible.
>
> Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that TV instatiates cObj
> with the parameter '_NO_TABLE'?

TV data comes from flexform, not from table, so TV uses special keyword
"_NO_TABLE".

I am not sure how to help with this issue. As I see from the code, there
should a check if record from such table and uid is accessible. However
such check does not take into account _NO_TABLE. Not sure what to do
here but it should be solved on core level, not on tv level :(

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs