[TYPO3-templavoila] locationData error for jumpurl in TV Templates

Simon Tuck nospam at rtpartner.ch
Fri Feb 9 12:13:23 CET 2007

Hi list,

I posted this to the english list but got no answer, I'm not sure if
this is a TV problem or a different issue. Basically I'm trying to
insert a filedownload into a TV field and I would like to set secure
jumpurl, but I consistently get an error when I click the file download:

jumpurl Secure: locationData, 50:_NO_TABLE:, was not accessible.

Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that TV instatiates cObj
with the parameter '_NO_TABLE'?

This is my code in the TV DS:

<![CDATA[
10 = TEXT
10.if.isTrue.field = field_download
10.current = 1
10.trim = 1
10.filelink {
     path = uploads/documents/
     size = 1
     size.bytes = 1
     size.bytes.labels = “ |k|m|g”
     size.wrap = &nbsp;<span class="normal">( | )</span>
     target = _blank
     ATagParams =  class="pdf"
     labelStdWrap.override.field = field_file_label
     labelStdWrap.override.if.isTrue.field = field_file_label
     removePrependedNumbers = 1
     jumpurl = 1
     jumpurl.secure = 1
     jumpurl.secure.mimeTypes = pdf=application/pdf
}
]]>

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Cheers,
Simon