[TYPO3-templavoila] link attribute error

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Feb 12 10:14:58 CET 2007

Hi!

Lukas Rueegg wrote:
> i have the following HTML code in a FCE in TV 1.3.0, TYPO3 4.0.4:

<skip>

> the href-attribute of the a-tag should be replaced by an attribute
> field. this indeed happens, but unfortunately, the a-tag gets opened a
> second time just afterwards, closed and reopened after the first image
> and closed again after the second image:

<skip>

> as you can see, something goes really wrong here... does anybody has an
> idea how i can avoid this error? or is it a bug of TV?

I can give you a very short answer how to avoid this (this is not
difficult) but I prefer to show why it happens, so that later you can
detect and remove such things easily. So, forgive me a little riddle below.

Here I quote two TS sections. First is from your link field (field_link):

>                     <TypoScript>
>     10 = TEXT
>     10.typolink.parameter.current = 1
>     10.typolink.returnLast = url
>                             </TypoScript>

Second is for image:

>                     <TypoScript>
>     10 = IMAGE

<skip>

>     10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_link
>                                     </TypoScript>

Does this make the answer clear? If no, I will explain. But look
yourself first, thsi really helps to understand what TV does.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs