[TYPO3-templavoila] Default size for image-type elements

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 9 13:29:59 CET 2007

Hi Miriam,

>> <TypoScript>
>>     10 = IMAGE
>>     10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
>>     10.file.import.current = 1
>>     10.file.import.listNum = 0
>>     10.file.maxW = 200
>> </TypoScript>
>
> TV takes normally in account what you used in your HTML-template and
> uses the width of the located image file in there. So of course you can
> change that manually. There are also some additional properties
> (minWidth, minHeight, maxHeight, etc.) of the image file, which can be
> added in the DS. So change it to your needs.

Thanks for your answer. However this is not what I observed, since the
original image was definitely not 200 pixels wide.

The solution to my problem was quite simple: I just removed the
10.file.maxW = 200 statement. But I was wondering whether this default
value made any sense or not. If not, maybe something could be changed in
the default values set by TV.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter