[TYPO3-templavoila] Default size for image-type elements

Miriam Torbeck miriam at torbeck.de
Fri Feb 9 11:02:26 CET 2007

Hi Francois!

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> When setting the type of an element in a DS as "Image", the default TS
> found in the XML is the following:
>
> <TypoScript>
> 	10 = IMAGE
> 	10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
> 	10.file.import.current = 1
> 	10.file.import.listNum = 0
> 	10.file.maxW = 200
> </TypoScript>
>
> The maxW is pretty weird. Why should there be a default width set? Is
> there some reason for that? Can it be changed somehow? If not, shall I
> open a feature request in the bugtracker for removing this default?

TV takes normally in account what you used in your HTML-template and
uses the width of the located image file in there. So of course you can
change that manually. There are also some additional properties
(minWidth, minHeight, maxHeight, etc.) of the image file, which can be
added in the DS. So change it to your needs.

Best regards,
Miriam

--
torbeck.de