[TYPO3-templavoila] Benefits of TemplaVoila

Henjo Hoeksma henjohoeksma at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:16:25 CET 2007

Hi all,

thanks for replying on my q's.

I use MTB every day. Use TV every now and then.

For userfriendliness: some of it depends on the user that is
actuallygoing to work with the system - not all of them are happy...

I see benefits in using TV. I also benefits in using MTB.
The caching issue indeed can be anoying - as well as loosing your hand
putin code when you have to do a complete resave...

Still I think it contains some nice promises for the future!

Thanks for all the good work.

Henjo

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 74 days.
You should really try it!