[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems with content_fallback;1,0

Stephan Bauer stephan_bauer at gmx.de
Sun Dec 9 16:24:05 CET 2007

Hello Guys,

I have a problem with sys_language_mode = content_fallback ; 1,0

0 -> German
1 -> English

Default language works great, translated languages also.
If a Dutch page (2) is not translated, I get the English content element.
If I translate the page title into Dutch only but not the content element,
I see the German content element, but I expect to see the English content
element.

This is my configuration. I hope I didn't miss anything.
Could you please help me?

Best regards

Stephan

TYPO3 4.1.3, Templavoila 1.3.3

<langDisable>0</langDisable>
<langChildren>1</langChildren>

config.linkVars = L
config.uniqueLinkVars = 1
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE.utf8 at euro
config.htmlTag_langKey = de
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback ; 1,0
config.sys_language_overlay = 1

# Englisch uid = 1
[globalVar = GP:L = 1 ]
  config.sys_language_uid = 1