[TYPO3-templavoila] How to determine the currently used template via TypoScript

John de Stigter John.de.Stigter at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Aug 15 11:21:57 CEST 2007

> But ...
> What if I have a normal content element within a FCE. Now I
> need something like [if parent CE == tx_templavoila_to = 3].
> Any idea how to get this to work?

Hi,

In this case I think you will have to modify/add some changes to the
tt_content TypoScript object.

For instance, you could add a LOAD_REGISTER object where it renders the
FCE setting variable AND add a 'if' to the TypoScript of the other
items.

What is your case actually? Do you want to change the way content is
rendered?

Cheerios,
RJ