[TYPO3-templavoila] How to determine the currently used template via TypoScript

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Tue Aug 14 14:58:24 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Yes. There are fields named tx_templavoila_ds and tx_templavoila_to in
> "pages" and "tt_content" table. They contain uid field of DS and TO for
> pages and content correspondingly.
>
> To find if tt_content record uses FCE, you just examine its CType field.
> If it is templavoila_pi1, than it is FCE.

Hi Dmitry,

OK, got it.

It works like this:
[globalVar = TSFE:page|tx_templavoila_to = 3]
or this:
[globalVar = TSFE:tt_content|tx_templavoila_to = 3]

But ...
What if I have a normal content element within a FCE. Now I need
something like [if parent CE == tx_templavoila_to = 3]. Any idea how to
get this to work?

Thx
Peter