[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Apr 21 10:41:52 CEST 2007

Philipp Holdener
> I deleted all files from me_templavoilalayout under typo3conf/ext/.

just uninstalling that plugin and installing nh_tvdragndrop should be
enough (of course need clearing BE cache).

> I read the manuel twice but can't find something about be layout!?
In fact I have not read the newest manual - I just presume that it was
explained. Basically build-in me_templavoilalayout-functionality should
work as the orginal plugin and the manual for me_templavoilalayout should