[TYPO3-templavoila] Data Structure ERROR: No source value in fieldname "tx_templavoila_ds"

Miriam Torbeck miriam at torbeck.de
Wed Apr 11 10:10:58 CEST 2007

Hello Syed!

Am Dienstag, den 10.04.2007, 19:11 +0530 schrieb Syed S. Rahman:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a strange error, when i insert a content type FCE I don't
> get any option for selecting the data structure, instead it gives me
> the page template structure and template design.

Oops - that really sounds strange. Is it saved as "Flexible Content
Element" or has it been been saved as "Page Template"?

> I've double checked my
> FCE's and all of them are mapped using the flexible content for the
> data structure.

If your FCE is showed under "Flexible Content" and the template
structure is neatly connected to the correct data structure then
everything should work correctly.

When you open the FCE-mapping in TemplaVoila - is it connected to the
correct DataStructure? Did you reuse the DataStructure of a Page
Template or did you create an additional one for this FCE?

Normally you first decide on the page template for a new page and then
choose the FCE on the new page? Then you should not need to use the
DropDown-fields for data structure and template structure anymore,
because the correct values are already defined and the flexform of the
FCE shows up in order to be used...

wondering...

Miriam

--