[TYPO3-templavoila] [TYPO3] templavoila - AJAX enabled :)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Sep 28 10:34:16 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> There is a lot of traffic going on and I think too that there is a lot
>> of power there in improving not only the speed but also the usuability.
>
> It can be dome with up&down buttons also.

I situations, where you move one step upward/downward faster to use than
  cut/paste but in other situations slower because in other cases you
should repeat the action and reload the same page more times than using
cut/paste.
Up/down buttons are *not* solution for the traffic problem - only
dragn'drop AJAX is.

> Does it work for all typo3-supported browsers?

that is not necessary requirement, if AJAX can be enabled/disabled
for some user/user group. IMO it is not reasonable to think everything a
that respect. If some functionality doesn't work in some browser,
then put that just an extra option and that's it.