[TYPO3-templavoila] setting user rights...

Wubbo Onius wubbonius at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:53:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have this amazing thing to me: I set up users to be able to edit
content on pages, but the only thing they can do is edit it, not copy or
paste. When deleting it, it puts a reference in the container box (none
used elements)...
They are using PageTV to browse their stuff in the backend.

The stupid thing is: for the admin everyhing works flawlessly - so it
should be the settings...

Is there anything special needed to be done in order to get userrights
working properly with TV?

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Ciao,
Wubbo