[TYPO3-templavoila] Where is the hook?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Sep 23 08:13:04 CEST 2006

R. van Twisk kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> rmd_tv_decorator   TemplaVoila Decorator
>>
>> refers to hook
>>
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['templavoila']['mod1']['renderFrameworkClass'][]
>>

>> but I don't find hook 'renderFrameworkClass'
>> from mod1
>
> Hey Tapio,
>
> i think it's gone
>
> I did see it in a 0.4.0 version,
> but at the 1.x.x versions it is erased! :(
>
> Ries

ok. The main problem looking for extension for TemplaVoila is
that youthors don't tell for which versions they have been done.
Changes in TemplaVoila are some dramatic, that this information would
be extremely important. In addition current maintainer has not put
rmd_tv_decorator into conflict list of newest version.