[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with local processing XML

Tobias Pinnekamp typo3 at tpinne.de
Tue Sep 19 10:35:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with the local processing of Template Objects. I have a
DS with a TO for a 2 column layout. Now I want to create a second TO
based on the same DS for a 1 column layout. So my thaught was to disable
the second column, so that via the page module no content can be inserted.

With this thaughts I put the following XML into the second TO:

<T3DataStructure>
	<ROOT type="array">
		<el type="array">
			<field_right_content type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Rechter Inhalt / Right Content</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>none</eType>
					<tags>div:outer</tags>
				</tx_templavoila>
			</field_right_content>
		</el>
	</ROOT>
</T3DataStructure>

The path the to "field_right_content" is exactly the same like in
original XML. In the original it was a container for content elements,
and now I want it set to "none". But in the page module there is still
the second column available.

Any hint?

Best regards
Tobias