[TYPO3-templavoila] Modifying HTML template

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Sep 11 19:46:15 CEST 2006

Hello,

I uploaded the new template via FTP, using the same file name as the previous
one. The template was the same except the left div, which had nothing mapped
to it, was removed. The removed div did come before the one to which the
content was mapped.

I went to remap and saved, but tried to avoid changing anything else.

I am not clear how I lost the link to the DS.

Thank you -- Tony